To help us with planning, please indicate your preferred accommodation option when you RSVP.
- Onsite camping – There are many available sites for camping. Bring your own gear if you want to sleep under the stars.
- Onsite cabins – A number of rustic cabins featuring 8 single beds are available, remember to pack your own bedding. There is running water and there are showering areas on-site, but note the word “rustic” – this is not the Ritz. For those interested in this option, a cabin sign-up form will be made available.
- Hotels – We have arranged a group discount at the Half Moon Bay Lodge. To reserve, select dates here and under “Group code” enter NK1105. There are also other hotels available in Half Moon Bay (though the Lodge is the closest).
- Parking / shuttle – There is parking available onsite, and we are also planning on running a shuttle Friday and Saturday to/from the venue and Half Moon Bay.
- Attire – Wear what you want, from forest formal to jeans –please note that the ceremony and many activities will be outdoors. Bring layers, as the temperature will drop in the evening.
- Packing list – For those staying onsite, we recommend bringing sheets or a sleeping bag, a pillow, towel, flashlight, toiletries, etc. Don’t forget your bathing suit for the pool party!
- Meals – Friday BBQ, Saturday reception, and Sunday brunch will be provided. We’ll also have light snacks available for Saturday. Please pack lunch if you desire. For those coming from out of town, there is a nearby market to pick up supplies.
Use this handy tool to input your starting point and personalized directions will be created for you.
- San Jose International ~60 min.
- San Francisco International ~60 min.
- Oakland International ~75 min.
For those coming from out of town, there are many recommended things to do nearby. No need to recreate what guide books do better, but depending on what you have time for, you could visit:
- City of San Francisco – If you’ve never been, try not to miss it – there’s a famous red bridge!
- Napa / Sonoma – Do you like wine? Then you may enjoy Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley, where you can find vineyards and tastings aplenty.
- Highway 1 & Big Sur – Highway 1 runs along the west coast, and is one of the most beautiful drives we’ve ever done. Big Sur is a particularly beautiful stretch of coastline, with great camping and inn options.
- San Gregorio State Beach – A beautiful beach, conveniently located just a few miles down the road from the venue.
- Santa Cruz – A small beach town, worth a day trip.
- Parks & Redwoods – Our favorite hikes in the area can be found at Mt Tamalpais, Mt Diablo, Big Basin, Pt Reyes, and Redwood Regional Park. Particularly great Redwood groves can be found in Muirwoods (can get quite busy, though an accessible park) and Redwood Regional.
Your presence is your present. Seriously – the best gift you can give us is your attendance.
If you would like to help us on our big day, we’ve listed a few ideas on http://sokindregistry.org/ikeandjamie.